CELLULAR PACKING IS OUR COMPANY SOLUTION AND HAVE THE RIGHT OF REGISTRATIONS INDUSTRIAL DESIGN NO 20366 GIVEN BY THE PATENT OFFICE RP.
Cellular packing is a structured packing (packet type) of innovative hydraulic mechanism, characterized by a flexible operation, multiplied phases capacity and extreme extension of interfacial contact area, leading to very high performance, much higher than the results obtained in the case of conventional packing. Packing have a cellular structure - the cells in the lower part have a radial or oblique folding, forming the gap; central and two lateral. The width of the slots can be varied depending on the application.
Cellular packing package can work as a process packing - by achieving the state of dynamic equilibrium of liquid and gas in the gaps. Cellular packing can also work as a separator - significantly reducing the droplets emissions into the atmosphere.
• water cooling by air,
• gas cooling by water,
• condensation of vapors using water or other liquid,
• air conditioning, i.e. stabilization of air temperature and humidity.
• absorption or desorption of gaseous components,
• distillation or rectification of mixtures.
• dedusting outlet gases and vapors,
• droplets separation from gases.
• being a in-a-row or parallel connection of the mentioned unit processes.
Cellular packing is offered in stainless steel and polypropylene in the dimension adapted to the requirements of apparatus.
Cellular packing using effect of the many process mechanisms, such as:
• combined forced convection, compression and dispersion phases, thermophoresis, blow, barbotage, cellular microcirculation, chemical reaction
is a packing with high performance, much higher than the results obtained in the case of conventional packings.
COMPARISON OF CELLULAR PACKING’s PARAMETERS WITH CONVENTIONAL PACKING